Wednesday 25 January 2012

Topshop/Disney mini haul

I was lucky enough to find out about a promotion love film were doing where you sign up for a free 30 day trial and you get a free £10 Topshop voucher :). Anywhoo I popped into Topshop yesterday looking for a skater skirt and came across the sale and I found a really cool purple skull ring and some cosy gloves which I needed so ended up getting them instead. They only had one ring left in large but for £2.50 I'm not about to complain. It's quite loose on my middle finger but it still looks good and the gloves are really comfy and a great fit and for £3 was a bargain!












While in town I also popped into the disney store because come on who doesn't love disney, and I got the first disney princess charm, this month is Rapunzel. Each month they are bringing out a charm for a different princess to collect. The lovely cashier also gave me a free disney princess wall calander :) which has the dates on which each princess's month starts.

No comments:

Post a Comment