Tuesday 28 February 2012

E.L.F Mini Haul

Last Friday was the start of a free weekend shipping promotion by E.L.F ( with a min. spend of £10 which would normally only be free if you spend over £35). Being a student with a tight budget I took full advantage of this, seeing as I needed a new kabuki brush anyway. I would really recommend the brushes they do. All of their products are super affordable with must brushes only £1.50, the bristles are really soft and the brushes keep there shape even with frequent washing. I also decided to try their lipliner/blending lip brush combo in grapefruit and I was pleasantly surprised the colour of it, it comes out pretty bright and really soft and creamy :).I also got the eye brighting palate in ethereal, the colours are very close to my skin tone and well be perfect for those days where you want natural eyes but need a wee brighting also the dark brown will be perfect for my eyebrows .

No comments:

Post a Comment